Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Odyssey

A few months ago I sold the photovan - I have been in withdrawl since and due to the fact that I recently married I decided it would only be fair to have two vehicles - so I just bought another van . It is a 2.4 litre van compared to the old 2 litre engine and hopefully will be more economical to run .
My wife , Lisa ,  is from Canada , she is shipping some of her belongings over on a ship called the "odyssey" . I looked that name up and apparently it is related to someone's 10 year journey - I have been in New Zealand for 10 years now so I think it would be a pertinent name for the next generation photovan :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Odyssey! Hoping to see lots of photovan adventures chronicled here or on Facebook. Congratulations to you, Lisa, and the new family addition too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb , today it goes into work with me so I can start making plans for its "transformation" :)

    ReplyDelete