Monday, February 1, 2010

3.) Photovan does Raglan rally fun .

August 2008....

Not really a 'travels' thread but this is where the photovan lives
I say "fun" because I couldn't care less about motor sport but enjoy the photography side of things . To start with I loaded the "photovan" with all sorts of comforts and set it up on a friend's farm ....



We got a few head on shots with me sitting on my newly added platform on the roof .







Then I headed for the ladder set up next to the fence and tried a few with the SB24 flash
generally taken around f5.6 1/800th sec , a few at 1/500th sec .





and a few with the 10-20mm lens





Then I walked up the hill to this spot where I was told they were leaving the road occsionally ....

Steering in the air !







and of course a snack halfway through ....





We had some time in the morning while we were waiting so I set the D40 up on a tripod and took some pictures of me doing dangerous things on the road , then added the cars later ....



Chimping is dangerous ....












No comments:

Post a Comment